Managing Director /
Certified Public Accountant / Certified Public Tax Accountant of Japan
At KPMG Tokyo (the international department of the current KPMG AZSA LLC), he was responsible for accounting and internal control audits as a in charge. After retiring from KPMG Tokyo, he established and became the Managing Director of Collegia International. He is the author of "J-SOX method bible with easy to understand seminar DVD (Publisher: Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.)".
For further growth of your company.
As professionals fighting on behalf of your company.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company, Collegia International Co., Ltd.
We are an accounting and tax consulting firm founded in 2006, composed of professional certified public accountants and tax accountants from major firms with the theme of "Supporting globalization of the Clients from the viewpoint of accounting and taxation".
We aim to become a part of management staff of client companies, who can grow and take action globally, and also to become a professional group that can grow while competing together with ambitious colleagues. Our company name originates from "Colleagues (work associates)".
Many companies that we consult say, "Although we have achieved steady growth, we are struggling with accounting and tax issues in aiming for further growth". These companies are, for example, companies aiming for further growth, investigating IPO, M & A, overseas deployment, business succession, business restructuring, etc., and find themselves required to respond to various regulations and negotiate with auditing firms and regulatory agencies that have been unnecessary so far, feeling they are “falling down a bottomless pit”, and companies that are exposed to "tax risk of astronomical figures" through business succession, business restructuring, capital policy, etc. and unfamiliar stock trading.
What we have promised to our clients and what we place importance on when we do our business is to “Know the risks as much as possible about issues that can leave room for interpretation of standards and legal provisions and where there is room for discussion, thoroughly examine and prepare, thoroughly consider the client's point, and then battle through with tax authorities, supervisory authorities, auditing corporations, etc.”
With this "fighting style", unusual for accounting firms, positioning ourselves 100% from the client's point of view, we have provided financial support, support for internal control, audit correspondence, tax consulting, and tax survey correspondence for listed companies, large companies, medium as well as small venture companies in Japan and overseas.
As a "group of accounting and tax professionals fighting on behalf of your management" we will make full use of our abundant experience and know-how to support many companies, and would be very pleased if we could help with your company's further development.
Collegia International Co., Ltd.
Managing Director, Masafumi Asano
We analyze three important aspects of management in one team, simultaneous multilateral analysis of accounting taxation, business stabilization, growth and development, so that accounting tax expert group showing methodology for optimizing client management.
Many of our clients are owner and executive managers who have troubles about M&A, overseas expansion, organization restructuring, and business succession. As a managerial chief, we excel at supporting such medium-sized corporations, and on occasion as your security guard.
- Established in Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Headquarters moved from Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo to Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business tie-up with Mochizuki Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (MAZARS China); launched accounting tax support service for Japanese companies in China
- Headquarters moved from Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo to Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Business tie-up with JMA CONSULTANTS PTE LTD, start accounting tax support service for Japanese companies in Singapore
- Established ACCEA Kanagawa Co., Ltd. through joint investment with ACCEA Co., Ltd (Representative Asano concurrently serves as Auditing Officer) and another company. Started on-demand printing service in the Kanagawa area Registered as Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry certified management innovation support organization
- Headquarters moved from Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo to Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Started special second opinion consultation service for company / tax
- Collegia International Co., Ltd.
Asano Certified Public Accountant Office / Masafumi Asano Tax Accountant Office
- Managing Director
- Masafumi Asano
(Certified Public Accountant / Certified Public Tax Accountant of Japan)
- Number of Employees
- 13 (including 5 certified public accountants and 5 who passed the certified public accountant exams, 1 US certified public accountant, 3 tax lawyers, 1 judicial scrivener)
- Accounting Term
- Kasumigaseki Tokyu Building 3F, 3-7-1 Kasumigaseki Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, Japan 100-0013
- Telephone: +81-3-6205-4945
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Namboku Line " Tameike-Sannō Station” 4 minutes walk
Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Chiyoda Line "Kokkai-Gijidomae Station" 4 minutes walk
Tokyo Metro Ginza line "Toranomon Station" 7 minutes walk
Tokyo Metro Marunouchi line, Chiyoda line, Hibiya line "Kasumigaseki Station” 8 minutes walk